CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 31, 2015

Marian's Spring House Blocks and Americana Row

Boy Oh Boy, I hope I'm doing this right. I've never made an actual post to Blogger before.. Being a wordpress gal, I'm very use to that, so this is brand new to me.


This is my Americana Row

I love love love how this row turned out.. It is the complete row, but my space is somewhat limited, so I just folded it up enough to show parts of the row.


Village House 1

This definitely needs something in the window sills, so I'll be working on some embroidery for that soon, otherwise, this block looks better in real life than it does the picture.


Village House 2
Tis weird, I had stabilizer behind the window on my door here, but I think I shouldn't have used such a heavy one, it gets a little crinkly in the stitching when you tear the stabilizer away. I did use the triple stitch tho also on my machine to make the lines in the window part of the door.



Village House 3

I plan to embroider something in the windows, maybe a vase with flowers or a lamp perhaps.


Marian
From

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, la, your rock house looks almost like the one I live in. How fun your houses are, and love the Americana row!

Lynette said...

Love your Americana row background fabric :D