CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Participant list in the sidebar and buttons are ready!

Hello QAL participants!  I just wanted you to know that I have made lists on the right sidebar with your names.  If your name is not there or is on the wrong list, please let me know.  Also,  if your name says there is no email address, please send it to me at  atticw(at)hotmail(dot)com.

In the next few days I will be sending out blogger invitations.  Please accept it so you can post photos of your finished blocks at this website.  If you don't know how, I will be happy to assist you.  If you prefer to email a photo to me and have me post for you, that will be fine as well.  A photo of your finished block is required to get each month's pattern for free.

Also, I have made buttons for you to post on your blogs.  I would love it if you would do that and link back here.  


I have the Americana pattern ready and will get started on the Spring tomorrow.  Watch for an email on July 1st with the pattern (if I have your email address).

Thanks SO MUCH!

Deana

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the button! I love buttons. I'm like Pete the Cat, if you are familiar with that children's book series. My buttons, my buttons, my pretty quilty buttons!