CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Block to swap- fence line

So I finally made it.  I wasn't procrastinating, just too many other projects that took precedent. 
I really do plan on adding some birds, and/or kites, flowers, airplanes, etc., before I send this off,
 but I don't have the time right now. 

It has been so fun to swap these blocks.  Looking forward to the next project Deana has for us. 
But I do need a break so I'm glad she is holding off till late summer. 

In all honesty, I have loved ALL of the blocks that I have received.
 I hope I can get them in the rows soon and finish the quilt. 

2 comments:

Pamela Arbour said...

You did a nice job on your quilt. I like the pattern you chose.

Ann T. said...

Cute fabric for your grass. And I love your little quilt.