CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Pin Cushions are done

I have been busy finishing off my pincushions. All the beads / pin heads have been sewn on.
I have completed 5 blocks.... 3 are to swap & 2 are to keep.
The pin heads are so cute. Some have hearts, some flowers & balls and then some plain round beads.

 No. 1..... To swap.. Hearts

 No. 2..... To swap.. Balls

 No. 3..... To swap.. Beads

 No. 1..... To keep


 No. 2..... To keep






4 comments:

dq said...

Wow Jo! You are so fast. These blocks do sew up quickly. I love the beads you have chosen for the heads of your pins. They look SO REAL!

Ann T. said...

Wow, you are fast. But then again, they are working up really fast for me too.
They are really cute. I love your pin heads! They look so real!

Daryl @ Patchouli Moon Studio said...

Speedy Jo!!! I had to take my favorite machine in for repair, but luckily I have another machine to sew with or I would be going bonkers, lol! I won't even get a call for 3 weeks telling me the cost of the repair and then they will need to keep it longer to fix it. It feels like "she" is on vacation or sewing camp!!! So I will be using a different machine for making my pincushions. I haven't even picked out the fabrics yet.

Pamela Arbour said...

They are all just darling!