CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Quilt Shop Lane

It is amazing what I can accomplish without the help of toddlers. These are the blocks I am trading

And these are the blocks I am keeping
These cute shops were fun to make, but definitely had to use my seam ripper more than once. 
Here is my Seam That Seam strip


And here is my Pinwheel Flowers strip
The variation in size of blocks is very interesting. This will be a fun quilt to  join and quilt. 

4 comments:

dq said...

Hello Ann,

I love your shops! It is funny that you did a 9 patch because I was thinking about adding it to the pattern but time got away with me in December. I love the names of your shops. They make them feel real.

dq said...

P.S. I always appreciate that you do every pattern and do them early in the month. It helps me to get the pattern tested quickly.

Cathy said...

They are adorable! I absolutely love them. I'm hoping to get started on mine tonight.

Pamela Arbour said...

You really have gotten a lot done. Congratulations! They all look great. If I were shopping at your quilters garden, I wouldn't know where to stop first!