CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 1, 2014

1st swap block ready

Since I now have the needle and thread embroidered on, I can claim this one officially finished.  It is one of the blocks available for the swap.



Please post all sewing machine blocks that you make whether they are for you to keep or for the Swap, EVEN IDENTICAL ONES.  It helps me to count the blocks for swap purposes.  Also, we would love to see them all!

Please indicate which ones you will be keeping and which one or ones you will be swapping.

Please put "September Good Vibrations" and your name in the labels section (available on the right when you are creating your post).

Thank you.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I'm finally catching up on my blogs! This sewing machine is adorable. Didn't I read something though about leaving off the needle and thread?