CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pam's Wood Mystery rules 11,, 12 and 13

I am finally getting caught up. I only have two rules to go.
This is rule 11. I put two little heart shaped yoyo's at the bottom of two trees.
Rule 12 was the buggy barn technique and put words somewhere. I thought I would just put the name of my mystery in there.
Rule 13 was three tones of the same color. The only thing I could think of was to use the strip technique.
Rules 11 thru 13.
Rules 1 thru 13 - only 2 more to go!

6 comments:

Betty C said...

This is all looking really nice. I especially love those trees!

Rosa said...

Thanks for stopping by.

Wow,your quilt looks fabulous and the trees are very cute.I love!!

Ann T. said...

Pam, it is good to see that you are still hanging in there with us. I love your rules. Yes, 2 more and then borders. Can you believe that this has been a whole year in the making? Good Luck.

Annmarie said...

You are to be commended for your diligence! Love your little trees. It's going to be a wonderful quilt.

dorine said...

It looks wonderful! Congratulations on getting so far.

dq said...

It is wonderful to see you back and with so much progress. I love your woodsy theme!

We are so close.