CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Rule 9 completed (finally)

This is my completed rule 9. I think I got the rule right about the squares.





This is a close up of the 3-D flying geese technique and the rule. I used Ricky Timms' one seem flying geese for the technique.





This is what I have so far. I still need to do Rule 10. I am a little behind. It is getting harder to take a picture. Our project is getting quite large. I like the way it looks on my bed so far. I need to get a design wall so I can have a way to take large pictures.



Everyone is doing such a great job. I am sorry that I can't make comments. I am still having trouble leaving comments. It is so exciting to see all the creativity.

Pam in Texas







3 comments:

Ann T. said...

Love your flying geese. The 3-D makes them more time consuming, but very attractive. Good luck with # 10. I have had fun with it.

Betty C said...

Your quilt is looking good! Congratulations on your progress. Your flying geese look nice. Just like Oregon. Canadian Geese. Sometimes they are standing along the freeways. Maybe they are hitch hiking back to Canada? IDK. They are all the same color... not pretty colors like yours.

dorine said...

Very nice. What a beautiful quilt!!