CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 6, 2011

Comments *(&%$#@??

It sounds to me like Blogger has some bugs to work out.  I don't get it, some blogs I can leave comments on and others I cannot.  It also makes a difference as to which computer I use. 

Anyway, Carrie, I love your latest addition to your mystery.  The tumbling blocks were a beautiful compliment to your other blocks.  I LOVE your pinwheels too.  I have seen them made up on baby quilts before -- adorable!

Dorine & Moira, thanks for the teasers.  I have no idea what kind of bird will be making the next appearance on Dorine's project.  Moira, I can see that you have a paper-pieced pattern ready to for some fun idea.

1 comment:

Annmarie said...

If anyone is still having problems posting comments here is helpful link:
http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/blogger/thread?tid=4bd36d5355dbcf8c&hl=en

My problems were solved simply by unchecking the "stay logged in" or "remember me" box when signing in. Then I rebooted & no problems since.