CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 23, 2011

Autumn Country Rule 7

It's a little blurry, and the 3-D does not stand out as well on the picture, but the steps up from the river are my rule. The tree I did with the thread painting that I am trying to get better at. The barn is an old barn on one of the streets I frequently take. It is very old and is being torn down, so I am glad I got a picture of it before it is gone. The chickens are on the print with the sunflowers, and although they are huge in comparison with everything else, I had to add them, as they are so cute. I had Saturday afternoon to myself, so I was able to spend some time at the sewing machine, and got this finished. I may add some more fence later. We shall see.

2 comments:

Betty C said...

I like your steps. Clever. Love the barn! The sunflowers and chickens fabric is a nice touch. Your thread painted tree looks great.

Ann T. said...

Thanks, it was fun to do. And so glad the problem with the comments has been fixed. Thank you Marie.