CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Still a Mystery: Barns

I wanted to show my progress and explain why it isn't done.  I've finished building "Bud's Moo-tel", but have way too many ideas for the upper half of the new section.  Some barn details and some foilage/trees will be thread-painted in once the section is complete.  The circle is the part that I have too many ideas for.  I originally planned to have a setting (or rising) sun over the trees on the top right.  My new idea is to have a day sun over some mountains brightening some fields in the distance behind the red barn.  I have even contemplated doing a large circular section with an entirely new scene in it.
Sorry I'm so indecisive, but the mystery, even for me, is still the best part of the journey.
 

3 comments:

dorine said...

Well, Bud's Moo-tel is so cute! Brings back some memories! Can't wait to see how you finish the block. You are so creative!

Ann T. said...

I LOVE the rest of "Bud's Moo-tel". Good luck on deciding what to add to the top. Your ideas are all so good, that whatever you add will be fabulous, and maybe you can use the rest some other place. Your grouping is coming along nicely!

Baby T Grows said...

I am LOVING your quilt! You have so much talent, and the details are fantastic! I can't wait to see what happens next!