CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Granny Annie's Garden Rule 5



To the left is my Rule 5 and to the right is Granny Annie's Garden now.


I'm not sure where I'll go from here. I joined the Dorinda challenge to commit to doing techniques I would not normally do. I have no need for an appliqued bedsize quilt. I love what I've done so far & think it would make a great wall quilt (I have just the right spot for it too!) I may do that but continue to complete each rule making mini quilts or combining a few into another wall quilt. I need to think on it all a little more. Sure is fun though! We'll see..........

5 comments:

Ann T. said...

Ann Marie, your rule #5 is just darling, and I LOVE your whole project. It would make a bright and sunny wall hanging at this point. Good luck with your decision, and keep us updated on your project.

Marie said...

Your project is beautiful. The colors are so bright and cheery and it just makes you want to smile. It surely would make a very nice wall quilt right now. If you decide to do that I hope you will continue to make another small quilt because I love seeing what you do with the rules.

Betty C said...

That is a good idea if that is what works best for you. That is what is nice about this whole project. So many options. Your wall hanging is really attractive. I like your fence with the vines growing on it.

dq said...

I think you are a very talented designer! I have LOVED your project every step of the way! Your latest addition, the fence with roses, is my favorite part. It so reminds me of my grandmother's picket fence and rose garden. The picket fence has changed to chain link now, but her roses are still flourishing.

I wouldn't blame you stopped at this point. It's beautiful!

dorine said...

That is a great project as is! We have so enjoyed watching it grow. Whatever your decision, we're glad to have you on board inspiring the rest of us with your beautiful designs!