CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Kay's Dorinda Geese

Thanks for your patience. I got rescheduled due to several snow storms in our area, but I've finally finished the first block.
Started with a flying geese unit, then moved to a house (below the roof line), then a tree. Finally, these were blended to the final block. My challenge to myself had a number of points: no pattern, use only from the scrap bin, and follow your rules.
Kay in NJ

7 comments:

Ann T. said...

A BIG Welcome back, Kay. Love your block and your challenges. Hope to see more from you soon.

Marie said...

I love the way you incorporated the rule into your block and your theme. It looks great!

Pam in Texas said...

Kay, it looks like you are off to a good start. I like your colors. They are bright and clean. Sorry you got a slow start due to the weather. It looks like you are on a roll now.

Anonymous said...

How tiny those are! Great block, but wow!

Annmarie said...

Your block is great. Love your tiny geese!

dq said...

I think your geese arrangement is unique and creative. We are happy to have you a part of this. It will be fun watching you catch up.

Unknown said...

Kay, I gotta ask...are they flying south for the winter??? ROFL I just had to, you know me! Great block and no, no, no....pattern?? You are my idol!
Carmen