CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 7, 2011

Block #3

I also had a time thinking of a color I wouldn't normally use, well I found that I love all colors, but I normally don't use bright green. I also hand embroidered the pots with some design.


I had a time trying to figure out what to do with such an odd space.. I first tried to fit a tall giraffe into the space and well lets just say I didn't like how my giraffe looked so I went back to the drawing board. I did some research and decided to make some African Pottery.

7 comments:

Baby T Grows said...

I am LOVING your quilt so far! It is so fun!

dq said...

The pottery was PERFECT for this space. Your quilt is turning out so fantastic!

I am telling you ladies, this 5" long funny space is really making these quilts. Cus all you want but it is so COOL.

Marie said...

Your quilt is striking. I love the colors, and it all fits together so well. Your picked a really fun theme and are doing a great job with it.

Ann T. said...

I had a feeling you were going to try a giraffe, but I am sure the body was too big to fit in the space. But I love your pottery. It is very clever, and your embroidery just makes them real. GREAT JOB!!!

Anonymous said...

This is turning out to be such a great theme! I love the way your blocks look together.

Pam in Texas said...

I agree. That was very clever and very fitting for your space. Your quilt is coming along very nicely.

Betty C said...

Very neat and orderly.